Built for speed and with a removable Chin-guard the aerodynamic STIVOT RACE CARBON is the helmet of choice of HEAD World Cup Rebels. This lightweight carbon full shell construction helmet complies with FIS RH 2013 regulations and delivers supreme fit, protection and reduced noise when racing.
- This helmet technology is outstanding in longevity and impact protection. For this reason we use it in our race and rental helmets.
- The shell of the helmet is made from carbon fibres, which increases safety and decreases weight. This is why this technology is used for our race helmets.
- Thermal Ventilation is our automatic ventilation system which leads warm air away from the head to the outside without allowing any cold air to the inside.
- The soft Micro-fleece material of the Beanie Liner adapts perfectly to the head and thus avoids any bruises and the unpleasant entering of cold air. Moulded-in mesh zones let heat and moisture escape to the outside and, together with the ventilation system, ensure a pleasant head climate.
- This patented core technology is made from EPS with dual densities. This increases the helmets performance so it passes the FIS RH 2013 standard.
- The Metal Chinstrap Buckle is both durable and tactile. Made from metal it also adds to the look of a HEAD helmet.
- The Neckgator provides comfort and warmth to the helmet wearer. It adds comfort, fit and excludes the elements.
- Chin-guard Compatible
- These helmets comply with FIS GS/SG/DH helmet regulations.
- The North American equivalent to the European CE-Test uses comparable methods.
|SIZES:||XS (53-54 cm), S (55-56 cm), M (57-58 cm), L (59-60 cm), XL (60-61 cm), XXL (61-62 cm)|